Kitchen Price Estimator
Select the options you require and receive an instant price estimate.
Use Our Online Kitchen Price Estimate Tool
Typically, our kitchen prices are upwards of £18,000, but exactly how much a kitchen costs depends on you and your choices. Submit your details via our short form for your estimated price to be emailed to you. Following this, one of our expert team will contact you to discuss your exact requirements.
Luxury kitchens typically cost from £20,000
One of the first questions the Hadley Kitchens team are often asked is ‘How much will a new kitchen cost?’ But there is no single definitive answer to this…Typically, our kitchen prices are upwards of £18,000, but exactly how much a kitchen costs largely depends on you and the choices you make for your new design. For example, we have supplied and installed average sized kitchens for less than £20,000 but equally, kitchens of the exact same size have cost upwards of £80,000 due to our clients choosing more expensive finishes, appliances and worktops.
Typically A New Kitchen Price Depends On:
- The size of the kitchen and the corresponding number of units required.
- How you wish to design it- for example, kitchen drawers and pull-outs are more expensive than cupboards.
- The size of the work surface, the material and the price group – A small, value brand quartz surface may cost from £3,000, whereas the same size worktop in Dekton X gloss, book-matched with mitred down-stands, may cost £8,000-£10,000.
- Our most expensive stone veneer is x3 as expensive as our standard stone-look door. This means that if the furniture in your quote was £8,000 in the standard door, it could be £20,000 in the real stone finish. (Please note materials included within a quote are always led by client discussion & selection).
- Our least expensive Neff oven is approximately £450, and our most expensive Miele Range Cooker is just under £17,000.
- Installation cost; this cost will depend on the size of the kitchen space, as well as the nature of work entailed.